A former lawyer, Anna is now a Life Coach and Craniosacral Therapist who practices out of The OM Clinic in Wellington & Revolve Fitness in Tawa (New Zealand). She also does online Coaching appointments.
Anna says: “My aim is to help you decide what you really want and go for it with action planning & support along the way. I want see you happy, thriving and being authentically you (rather than living a life of ‘shoulds’).
I can also work with your nervous system using Craniosacral therapy (CST). CST is a non-manipulative, gentle therapy suited to everyone and is an offshoot of Osteopathy. I am interested in working with you if you are a pregnant woman, baby, menopausal woman, pre or post-surgery or injury, depressed, anxious or grieving or want to connect better with your body & emotions.
I also own Rich Nutrients an online health store providing delivery in New Zealand of your favorite health goodies (rural delivery also). Products include protein powders/shake powders/fruit powders, healthy snacks, nuts, seeds, Kombucha, Saurkraut, Collagen, Gelatin, Organic Bone Broth (Chicken and Beef), Vegetarian broth etc. I love using all the tools I have to help people find wellness, energy and authenticity.”
What We Cover:
- How Anna made stepping stones through a career in finance, building a business, working in policy and law, and all along the way learning the importance of connecting with people and building relationships.
- Anna shares how a former employer helped further her professional work by sending Anna to a career coach that led to her pivot from policy to a senior advisor position.
- Anna talks through her experience in a less than positive work environment and how it began impacting her life.
- We talk about how she got out of that environment, in part through listening to the signals her body was giving her, and using that information to start making changes in her life.
- Anna describes how she is in a place in her life now where she pays attention to her body, her wellness, and works to listen to her instincts when it’s telling her to slow down or stop.
- One of the best reminders that Anna gives us is the importance of remembering we are all on very different and personal journeys and to recognize when we are wasting time comparing our journeys to someone else’s.
- Final advice: Sample the opportunities life has to offer, find what floats your boat, and don’t waste opportunities. What do you have to lose?
Learn more about Craniosacral Therapy on the Craniosacral Podcast - http://www.craniosacralpodcast.com/
Connect with Anna:
Events - http://www.roarfierce.com/events/
Connect with Anna...
Instagram: @roarfiercecoach and @richnutrients
See other opportunities to connect with Anna above!