Ep. 38: Meghan, Entrepreneur & Digital Project Manager
Meghan Dicklin knows it’s possible to run a business and raise a family without losing your mind, but very much acknowledges it take a lot of work and a great support system. She has lived at the intersection of marketing, business operations, and innovation for over a decade and uses this expertise to create more time, more wealth, and more connections for business owners raising young children.
Through coaching, project management, and systems design, Meghan helps entrepreneurs gain the clarity, focus, and space to re-engineer a business to serve their personal and professional goals. This may be designing the perfect maternity leave for a solopreneur or bringing on a team for a growing operation.
Before having her first child, she walked away from a successful corporate career in financial advertising because she knew she wanted to do things differently.
She believes investing in a plan and structure today leads to the freedom and flexibility that business owners crave. She’s living these beliefs with her husband, 9-month-old son, a corgi, and 2 cats in beautiful Colorado.
What We Cover:
- Meghan grew up wanting to help people and she had an idea, even when she started her corporate career, that she wanted to gain about ten years in the field before she would launch a business, even though at the time she was unsure what that business would actually look like.
- We talk through her early working years, about how she defined success and was moving up the corporate ladder, proving to herself she could do it, and achieving what she set out to achieve.
- Once she got to the top of the ladder she realized her ‘why’ wasn’t there.
- We explore her work as a freelancer after she left the corporate world, the early years as an entrepreneur, and Meghan talks through the struggle to find resources and information on how to keep growing a business while growing a human.
- Helpful tip: treat your business with as much time and respect as you treat your clients.
- Final Words of Wisdom: Everything you have done up to this point can and will serve you today.
Connect with Megan:
Facebook: Nesting your Business
Instagram: Meghan Dicklin